Each unit has been tested in accordance with the following specifications:
1. Manufacturer’s Specifications
2. IEST-RP-CC002.3, Unidirectional Clean Air Dev.
3. ISO 146441-1 Classifications of Air Cleanliness
Each unit has been tested with this equipment:
1. Lighthouse Particle Counter Model # Solair 3100 | Serial # 1300104023
2. ATI Aerosol Generator | Model ATI Series 6 |Serial # 23342
3. EBT™ Balometer | Model # EBT731 | Serial # EBT31304008
4. EBT™ Micromanometer | Model #: EBT731 | Serial # EBT31304008
5. ATI™ Aerosol Photometer |Model #: TDA-2G |Serial # 11708
All of this equipment is tested and recertified on an annual basis.
Each unit has been tested for noise, level and electrical (GFI and Maximum Amps)
Each HEPACART® design has been lab-tested by LMS Technologies, Bloomington, MN.
You can find those results here:
Single Pass Filtration Results
Each HEPACART® design has been smoke tested to make sure the air is being contained and filtered.